Below is a list of some sample questions that are frequently asked about parties and open play.
- Can we reserve a weekday party?
Yes, you can reserve a party during the week. We offer semi-private birthday parties during our regular play hours.
- How long is the actual private party?
The party is 1 hour and 40 minutes long. The 1st part is 60 minutes in the play area and the second part is 40 minutes in the play room.
- How long is the actual semi-private party?
The party is 1 hour and 30 minutes long. The 1st part is 60 minutes in the play area with the public and the second part is 30 minutes in the play room.
- Are decorations allowed at BB Kidz Klub?
Decorations must be kept to a minimum. There is no hanging of banners/signs to the walls or from the ceiling. There will be 20 minutes in between parties to clean-up and set-up for the next party.
- Are piñatas allowed?
Sorry, piñatas are not allowed.
- Can we open gift’s during the party?
Gift are not allowed to be opened for the simple fact that there is not enough time for the child to enjoy the many gifts. This is a normal standard in the Family Entertainment Industry.
- Can I get into the party room once I arrive?
You will be able to get into the party room approximately 10-15 MINUTES prior to your party entering the room. Again, this a clean-up and set-up time.
- What time should the food/pizza be delivered or ready to be served?
It is a good idea to make sure your food/pizza is ready to go after 50 minutes into the party. Be sure to inform the pizza place/delivery person to be there at least 10 minutes prior to entering the party room.
- Do you provide party invitations?
- Can we go back into the play area after we are done in the party room?
Due to our rotating party schedule this is not possible.
ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Can outside food be brought in to BB Kidz Klub?
Yes, you may bring in food as long you remember that BB Kidz Klub is a nut free facility.
- Can I bring a stroller into play area?
Sorry, we do not allow strollers into play area for safety concerns.
- Is there a time limit on how long I can stay and play?
There is a 2-hour play limit in place. During busy times such as school vacation weeks and holidays, we will enforce the two-hour play limit for everyone’s safety.